On Saturday, October 17, 2015 and Sunday, October 18, 2015, the non-profit L.A. Commons will host its 5th annual Found L.A.: Festival of Neighborhoods. This year’s theme is inspired by the new Heyday release, LAtitudes: An Angeleno’s Atlas, which brings 19 diverse local writers together with a cartographer to explore aspects of the city’s geography, history and culture.
- Riding A Map of the River: Ballona Creek Trail
- The Bovid Metropolis: Seeing LA’s Rancho Past
- Studio City: The Town That Stars Built
- Van Nuys: The Ugly, Ordinary & Unappreciated
- Retracing the California Cycleway: Utopian Forensics
- A Day in West Adams I: Historic Angelus Rosedale Cemetery Walk
- Revolution/Evolution: University Park
All tours are free but RSVP is required as space is limited.