The AIA|LA’s Restaurant Design Awards (RDA) honor excellence in restaurant design. The competition is open to all individuals and practices for both restaurant owners and architects/designers.
Restaurant Category Finalists
- Char No. 4 (Brooklyn, NY)
- Choice Restaurant (Brooklyn, NY)
- Gjelina Restaurant (Venice, CA)
- South Beverly Grill (Beverly Hills, CA)
Café Category Finalists
- Café de Leche (Los Angeles, CA)
- Intelligentsia Venice (Venice, CA)
- Mod Market (Boulder, CO)
- Sandwiched (New York, NY)
- URBNMRKT (Los Angeles, CA)
Bar/Lounge Category Finalists
The People's Choice Award is back this year by popular demand. AIA|LA invites fans of haute design and good cuisine to vote for your favorite finalist in each of the three categories. VOTING IS NOW OPEN and closes on Monday June 21st at 12 noon (PST).
Winners of the Jury and People's Choice Awards will be announced at the RDA Ceremony on Friday June 25th in conjunction with Mobius LA on the Dwell on Design expo floor at the LA Convention Center, so be sure to register today for Mobius LA.